When it comes to your child there is nothing more important, right? You want them to be the best. You also want them to always be at their best. It becomes extremely frustrating when there is a physical or chemical imbalance issue that interferes with your child being able to be all they can be. But…sometimes, it gets even worse.
What happens when you know your child is having problems? Maybe it’s being extra fidgety at first. Then, perhaps it progresses to constant activity and/or sometimes even constantly trying to stir up trouble or picking with someone. You might notice this with siblings or you might be notified by a teacher from school. At first, you are likely to make a variety of excuses and try different behavior techniques, which may help some, if you are lucky. But, then suppose it escalates and their inattentiveness and/or distractedness begin to affect their school work. Maybe you have a very intelligent child, but they just can’t seem to show it in grades.
What’s wrong? You know something is. You know they need help and it’s killing you inside not to be able to fix it or figure out what’s wrong. You know you don’t have a “bad” child (not that there’s any such thing, but people say it) and you want to help before it’s too late. Too late means that it damages their self-esteem, their self-image and self-worth and you want to help before it messes with their future achievements.
So…you do the only think you know to do. You take your child to the doctor. It may be a family practitioner or a Pediatrician, but they are likely to tell you about the same thing. The doctor tells you they think your child is having problems with either attention deficit disorder (ADD) or maybe attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) or maybe even something else. They recommend and write a prescription for Adderall.
What is Adderall?
As a responsible parent you want to know what this is being prescribed for your child. Perhaps you have immediately begun to research to decide if this is something you want your child to take. Good for you. You need to gather the facts and make a wise choice and that is what we are here to help you do.
First of all, Adderall is a pharmaceutical agent derived from variations of the stimulant amphetamine. Yes, that means the end result is also a stimulant. The premise of the medication is that by adding the stimulant medication dosing to your child’s daily regimen it somehow counteracts the chemical imbalance that causes them to suffer with ADD or ADHD.
Chemically Adderall is a combination of both amphetamine and dextroamphetamine. It is a schedule II controlled substance according to legal standards. The drug class is a central nervous system stimulant and it resides in the pregnancy risk category C which means risks cannot be ruled out to a fetus.
This sounds kind of scary to many parents. It should. No medication should just be taken without consideration. Especially things like stimulant medications.
To wrap up here and be sure we’ve given you a thorough understanding of the drug to compare to the Adderall alternatives, we want to include some information about the possible Adderall side effects. Keep in mind this is not all the possible side effects. It’s only a sprinkling to give you an idea of how serious a medication this can be.
- Anaphylactic reaction – breathing or swallowing problems, swelling face, tongue, lips or hives
- Heartbeat irregularities
- High blood pressure
- Abnormal behaviors, confusion or even hallucinations
- Anxiety, insomnia, restless problems, uncontrolled tremors
- Headaches, nausea/vomiting, dry mouth
- And many more
Like we said that is not all. There are many more possible side effects. You can see this is not a drug to be taken lightly. We are going to take a look at what Adderall alternatives have to offer, but first let’s address the who.
Who Needs to Consider Adderall Alternatives?
A good answer to this question is…anyone who would consider Adderall, but it’s not the best answer. That is a subset of the people, but Adderall alternatives could truly help many people who haven’t even thought about the prescribed drug Adderall. Here, we’ll explain.
In a society where the push and pull never stops and the time demands just steadily increase, it can be hard to always stay on track and focus like we need to. Our bodies and brains become overwhelmed and tired. This leads to forgetfulness, inability to concentrate and learn as effectively, mood problems and even problems with energy and sleep.
Adderall alternatives can help with that and more. The great news is that it helps without all of those unpleasant and potentially dangerous side effects. Now….let’s start looking at that list of best Adderall alternatives.
Manufactured by Gentech Pharmaceuticals one of the premier names in the pharmaceutical industry since 2001, AddTabz is becoming increasingly popular around the world. Gentech created the Addtabz - Adderall alternative along with many other extremely successful alternative medication-like products. The success has come because our society has come to appreciate a company that looks beyond the drug and at the people. Gentech designs its alternative treatments to help get the job done without the evil side effects of the counterpart prescription medication. There are a few possible lesser side effects from this alternative choice, but the serious side effects have not occurred.
Addtabz may not be for everyone and as with any pharmaceutical you should discuss with your primary care provider, but here are some of the benefits reported by folks already using Addtabz.
- Improved memory and concentration ability
- Improved clarity and mental focus capabilities
- Improved learning and retention due to improved concentration
- Memory improvements in all areas
- Lessened anxiety and improved moods
- Enhanced cognitive functioning
- Improved energy levels and better sleep (less insomnia)
Side effects though they can occur have been minimal and there are absolutely no reports of serious and life threatening side effects as with the brand drug. Here are the minor side effects that have occurred in those more susceptible.
- Nausea or stomach discomfort
- Irritability with possible mood swings
- Dry mouth and skin rash
The enhanced user benefits along with the lessened side effects definitely put Addtabz in there as one of the best Adderall alternatives.
AddieUp is a natural based alternative for those who are suffering from ADD and ADHD like symptoms. If you are one of the sufferers then you know what we are referring to.
Do you have any of these symptoms?
- Trouble concentrating
- Task completion problems
- Fidgety feelings
- Mental fogginess and focus issues
- Or other similar symptoms
If so, then Addieup may be the Adderall alternative solution for you. The ingredients are sound and users of the product certainly appear to reap the benefits. You will see some of that below as we investigate Addieup for its potential benefits and/or any side effects.
Chockfull of nootropic ingredients, Addieup is said to a grand slam in the area of cognitive function improvement.
- Gingko biloba – Long known for its herbal benefits, this ingredient has helped millions improve their concentration and memory abilities for years.
- Choline – A precursor to the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, this ingredient helps protect brain cells from damage and restore them as well. This improves synaptic responses and communication.
- Huperzia serrate – A grand nootropic for memory and concentration.
Other ingredients with stimulant properties, but minus the side effects associated with brand name drugs.
- Caffeine anhydrous – No stranger to the wakefulness and energy spectrum, a pharmaceutical grade compound is included in Addieup to help fully release the mental clarifying and alertness properties of the ingredient
- Yerba Mate – Think of this as calming energy. The long lasting effects help you maintain focus and increase energy while not causing hyperactive physiological responses. A bonus is included in the inherent antioxidant properties.
- Guarana – This long standing and long studied naturally benefitting ingredient has been proven to enhance many brain positive functions including alertness and mood. Conversely, it is also beneficial in helping to control stress and lessen anxiety.
Overall Addieup serves as another major plus in the best Adderall alternative regimen.
The latest from NeuroLaboratories, Nitrovit turns ADHD on its head. Founder Archie Marks actually created this unique blend for his own personal use, and only later shared his success with others. Nitrovit maintains high quality control using only Certified GMP grade materials. Nitrovit supports long-term memory, focus, and attention by providing a solid base for neuro development.
Nitrovit may not be for everyone and as with any pharmaceutical you should discuss with your primary care provider. Some side effects do occur, but they are mild and only last for a few days to 3 weeks when you start the program. Most of them are simply gastrointestinal discomfort, heartburn, skin rashes and restlessness.
Nitrovit provides a 1-2 punch of results:
- Increased Motivation
- Better Mood & Less Negativity
- Ability to Maintain Focus
- Better Sleep
- Reduce ‘Brain Fog’
Long Term Results
- Control Over ADHD
- Reduces Symptoms of Alzheimer’s
- Balances Brain Nutrients & Slows the Aging Process
- Improved Information Retention & Memory Recall
- Better Learning & Cognitive Function
- Extensive testing has proven extended use of NITROvit returns the most benefits.
Nitrovit provides the brain with essential nutrients to increase blood flow to the brain, strengthening neurotransmitters, and sharpening thinking ability. Going beyond 90 days, Nitrovit helps break down Lipofuscin, aiding blood flow in the brain.
One of the most famous nootropic blends, Alpha Brain has a 5 year history at improving mental cognition. It’s all natural and certified drug-free, especially for athletes who undergo rigorous drug testing.
In a recent double-blind pilot study, Alpha Brain showed statistically significant improvements in both verbal memory and executive function.
Do you ever experience:
- Lack of focus
- Low energy
- Undue stress
- Poor memory
- Lack of drive
Alpha Brain is scientifically balanced to give focus, memory, and mental drive. It’s balanced to reduce side effects and keep you going long-term.
Alpha Brain Breakdown
Taking the best from the rain forest herb, Cat’s Claw, AC-11 was developed using a hot water extraction process based on a proprietary molecular sieving technology by it’s founders. It’s superb at improving mental drive and reducing mental fog.
Alpha GPC is well-known to easily cross the blood-brain barrier and provide a easily used source of choline and acetylcholine, a primary neurotransmitter. This one component supercharges your ability to learn and remember.
Huperzine A works with Alpha GPC and is a naturally derived acetylcholinesterase inhibitor. Together they provide more neurotransmitters and keep the body from breaking it down too soon. Keeping acetylcholine active and readily available is a key component to mental acuity.
Bacopa monniera is an Ayurvedic herb found in the marshlands of India, believed to help the body to enhance clear thinking. Bacopa is a powerful anti-oxidant and can prevent aging, improve focus, and especially protective of the hippocampus, the seat of memory.
Overall Apha Brain serves as another major plus in the best Adderall alternative regimen.
This one is going to be a little different, but we decided to include it here because rumor has it folks use this beyond its weight loss benefits. That said….what kind of benefits does it have related to Adderall alternative options? This may seem like kind of funny way to think about it, but we began to realize it could be beneficial and here’s why.
Although folks suffering with issues of concentration, memory and mental fogginess may seem to be upbeat and sometimes even a bit hyperactive, it is not unusual that they too suffer with weight problems. These combined factors can especially lead to problems with self-esteem and self-worth which can spiral into an even worsening decline.
Well, PhenTabz is what is known as a designer non-prescription weight loss pill. Here’s how it can help a variety of people in more than one way.
- An easy way to prevent Adderall abuse – Phentabz is a great diet pill to help thwart the appetite so people that use Adderall for that purpose don’t have to.
- Helps improve energy levels – If you or someone you know suffers with energy problems and they want Adderall to help with that, this is a better alternative.
- Helps with weight loss – Though this does not have direct relation to the problems for which Adderall is prescribed, people who have weight problems on top of other issues can benefit.
- It’s safer than other options.
So there you have it a folks. We have provided you with a good look at the best Adderall alternatives available from a varied perspective. Best of luck to you in all your endeavors.